Thursday, April 30, 2009

hodge podge

I am usually good about bringing my camera everywhere I go but this week I kept forgetting to bring it with me. I missed taking pictures of our playdate with seven kids who behaved wonderfully, the Children's Museum where I met up with friends from high school and their kids, the baseball field where Ty was running the bases with Grace after the game, my wonderful date that Pat took me on for my birthday dinner, Ty sitting on the fire engines at my mom's work, Tatum looking cute as ever in her little white jean capris and pink nike shirt. I think that's it! Because I try not to do a post without a picture, I took some random pictures from tonight. Try to contain yourself, I know they are exciting.

We ended our night with Tater and Ty bathing together. They had such a big day and had very short naps in the car, they were fed, bathed and sleeping by 7pm!
Why do I need to buy toys for my kids when these little things that come with the house can provide hours of entertainment for a little one?

No that is not a napkin. According to Ty that is an airplane and he is riding in it. He has quite the imagination...especially when he is supposed to be eating his dinner!

3 comments:

jenny keller said...

ha ha, that is so funny about the door stoppers. that is hudsons FAVORITE choice of entertainment right now. i keep fishing the little white caps out of his mouth. but hey, it keeps him busy while i am trying to shower or unload the dishwasher.

good to see you today too. we bought a year pass so we'll have to go again soon. ally talked about the water room all day. it was her "favorite".

The Neyens Family said...

This is so funny! It puts a nice smile on my face to know that other kids are just as weird, I mean imaginative as mine!!

The Gagon's said...

Hahaha the door stop cracks me up! That is one of Jordan's all time favorites, whether its flicking it with his hands and mouth or running his toys into it! I should post the same picture because mine's missing the rubber stopper too!