Thursday, April 9, 2009

a little of this and a little of that

Thanks Auntie Dawn for the cute pink John Deere shirt!
My grandpa, who Ty calls "Old Papa," pretending to sleep on Ty's big boy bed.

Ty, Addison, Scarlett, and Tater playing in Ty's room. I tried to get a picture of the two babies together but it didn't quite work.


Ty and Addison eating their lunch.



We have spent this week with play dates, baseball and playing outside. Ty and Tatum have been wonderful this week, it helps when we aren't teething, don't have colds and the flu. These are weeks that I just cherish and LOVE that I am home with them.

1 comment:

bunchofbull-ers! said...

Thank you for following Andie's blog and leaving a comment to encourage my sister and our family.
The outpouring of love & support from all over has been so wonderful.
I do feel the same about Brooke! ;O)
She is amazing.

Blessings~
Kelly