Saturday, April 4, 2009

Super Simple Suppers

The pictures are in reverse order. Here are all 7 dinners, foiled and labeled and ready to be put in the freezer.
Here are four of the dinners when they were complete. How did that Corona get there?
My assembly line of meat/sauce mixture, cream cheese/sour cream mixture, noodles and cheese.


Meat and sauce cooking.

A group of women I know decided to do a dinner swap. So there are eight of us, so I had to make 7 dinners that can be frozen, contain meat, and that would feed four adults. I decided to make a Spaghetti Bake that my sister makes and she said it was good an easy. I ended up spending $70.36 including the throw away foil containers ($11.89). It took me a little over 2 hours to make everything. It was hard to know how much sauce/meat to put in each one or the cream cheese/sour cream mixture because it was in a large amount. So, I hope they turn out. I would feel horrible if they didn't taste good. I am excited to get 7 dinners from the other women. If you know me very well, you know I don't like to cook so this is going to be great to just throw a dinner in the oven!

1 comment:

The McFarlane Family said...

love this idea! If you do another round let me know and I might have some good easy recipe ideas.