Tuesday, April 14, 2009

11 month Birthday


My little baby girl is one month away from turning 1. I can't believe how fast time goes by. This past month Tatum...


  • has mastered walking, she almost runs now

  • started taking a bottle (did she really need to wait that long?)

  • signing "more" comsistently (still working on others)

  • only eats real food (she has refused baby food for the last couple of months)

  • give high fives

  • gives kisses on command

  • listens to us when we say "no"

  • wakes up several times a night and leaves her parents sleep deprived on a daily basis

  • poops several times a day (at least 5)

  • got her first pair of "walking" shoes

  • laughs constantly, especially at her brother

  • going through a phase of stranger anxiety

  • plays in the toilet if I forget to close the bathroom door (I think she just waits all day for me to forget to close the door and then goes as fast as she can to get her hands in the water...gross!)

  • she is now taking baths in the big tub


3 comments:

Audra said...

Yeah, I can't believe how fast she is growing. Once they start walking, then they are off and running and loose that baby-ness about them.

About the collages on my blog - I make the collages on Adobe Photoshop, a photo editing program, then I post it on my blog.

Thank you for all your sweet comments! I love them.

The Neyens Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATER!! I can't believe it's almost been a year...time flies when you're having fun!!

Nicole said...

She is cute. Ok time for baby number 3!!!