Sunday, April 5, 2009

Orange Beard

We got home from my parents and grandparent's house and I decided to put the kids in the jogger and run a few miles to Pat's mom's house to let Pat be alone while he took down Ty's crib and reassemble it for Tatum. (Tatum's crib which we bought on craigslist ended up being a piece of *#@! even though it was from Pottery Barn) Pat and I have a deal, when he puts things together, he should be alone...he gets a little cranky!
Grandma Maggie made us spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, it's Ty and Tatum's favorite, as you can see in the pictures!


The end result of a plate full of spaghetti with a 10 1/2 month old is a little strip down to the diaper!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Love your blog...your kids are so sweet! So, I took your advice and checked out etsy.com and I love it! I have already bought several things (handmade growth charts for the kids, blankets, etc.) And so many things are priced so cheap! Anyway, thanks again for the tip...
Take care,
Emily

The Neyens Family said...

Haha, yes Steve and I also agree that putting things together may result in divorce!! Love the spaghetti face... Makes me hungry!