Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

Dear Kayla,

Happy Birthday Sis! We are one year away from being 30, can you believe it? You are the best sister, actually the best twin sister anyone could ever have. There is no else I would have rather shared a womb with! (I know that is kind of weird but I thought it was kind of funny...I know you get my humor) I feel so lucky that I have you as my best friend and sister, there's not many people who can say that. You love my kids like their your own and I love your kids like their my own. You are such a wonderful mom and I always look to you as an example of how I should raise my own children. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
Mouse
(Don't ask, it's my nickname from childhood and she still calls me it!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much!!! Happy Birthday Mouse. Thanks for starting my day with tears in my eyes. You are the best womb partner anyone could ever have. I love you!

~ Kay

The Neyens Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAVAGE TWINS!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Kayla and Kelsey.

The Gagon's said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey & Kayla!

Audra said...

I'm late, but Happy Birthday! Have you gone to the spa yet? I'm so jealous!