Monday, April 13, 2009

Our little gardener

I was making Tatum lunch and Ty was outside and he was begging me to plant flowers. I wanted to wait for a nicer day but he kept saying, "I want my dirt thing!" His "dirt thing" meaning his rake. So, I put Tatum in her high chair, gave her some noodles, put it in front of the sliding glass door so she could watch us and we planted the flowers. Ty loved planting the flowers and asked to do more. Every plant that I have ever had, has died so hopefully Ty will have more of a green thumb than his mom.


Step 1: Put some dirt in the pot
Step 2: Put the flower in the pot and add some more dirt

Step 3: Water the plant

3 comments:

Audra said...

That is one of the cutest things ever! It's so interesting to me how much he wants to plant things and play in the dirt. I have no desire for that. Luckily Mike likes yard work and keeps our yard looking decent. Otherwise it'd be pretty ugly! I don't like dirt. :)

Audra said...

Oh, and Tatum looked darling in her Easter dress.

Love little girls in their Easter dresses!

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você a visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração