Wednesday, April 15, 2009

What do you get with four moms?

  • Four double strollers
  • 8 kids
  • Lots of snacks to keep the toddlers and babies content
  • lots of blankets
  • Four moms who want to get out and exercise
  • And most of all PATIENCE!

Three other moms and I met at Washington Park to go for a walk and then to let our kids play at the park when we were done. Ty and Tatum did pretty well...besides the constant grabbing each other and taking each others toys. Overall it was fun, I got a good work out in and then kids came home exhausted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I got your message on my blog about the kid's haircuts...we take them to Kids Kuts in Everett. It's the closest children's hair salon that I know of. They are fast and efficient which is much needed with these kiddos! Anyway, hope you guys had a good Easter...Talk to you later!
Emily