Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt at the Neyens'

Yesterday we went over to my best friend Lianna's house for an Easter Egg hunt that her and her mom Linda put together. They have a huge yard so it was perfect for an egg hunt. The picture below is the prize table, for each shiny egg they found they got to pick a prize!

Ty and Xavier riding the Gator.

It was pretty windy and cold so Tater and I stayed inside during most of the hunt.





Ready to find eggs!



Tatum and her wonderful Mommy!


"Ohh, look what I found mom?" One egg kept Tatum busy.




Thanks Lianna and Linda for a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Linda Trudeau said...

You're welcome! I had a great time helping Lianna plan it and watching the kids. They were all so cute and I think they had a good time. I'm looking forward to next year's hunt. We hope to make it a yearly event. Mark your calendar!
Linda

PS - I love your blog. The kids are so cute and growing so fast. This is such a great way to share it all.