Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Playing with Papa Swapp


Wearing Papa's glasses, Ty thought he was pretty cool.
I had to change the batteries in several toys last week and Ty watched my use the real screwdriver to change the batteries. So now, he has to get mommy's screwdriver and fix and pretend to change the batteries in his toys.


Climbing on the Papa jungle gym.

I love spring break...even if we are stuck inside with the crappy weather we are having. Snow/rain mix in April, we gotta love it. I especially love getting a call from my mom this morning who is sitting by the pool in Palm Springs and getting a call from my sister who is in Florida right now enjoying the warm weather. Anyways, it's so nice to sleep in while Pat gets up with the kids and I can get a few more minutes of shut-eye before the day begins. What is also nice is that Papa Swapp comes up for coffee in the morning and the kids love it.

No comments: