Sunday, April 26, 2009

oh so beautiful

Today was the perfect day to go to the tulip fields. My husband wasn't very excited to go but once we all got there we had a great time. The tulips were perfect looking. Word around the county, is these are the best tulips they have had in 15 years! Ty loved running down the paths and Tatum loved touching the flowers. We were looking for someone to take a picture of our family and we looked up and there was "other Papa Tom" (Pat's stepdad).































3 comments:

The Neyens Family said...

So pretty...the kids look so cute out in the flowers! Aren't there signs that say please stay on the path and don't go into the rows...you are such a rule breaker!

The Gagon's said...

That's funny we were at the tulip fields yesterday too! We took the ferry to Friday Harbor and hit up the tulip fields on the way home. Eric was actually kinda excited to go since he had NEVER been but I doubt I'll ever get him back there again!

Audra said...

WOW! Those are amazing. You are so lucky to have seen that incredible beauty. I remember going there, but I don't quite remember it being that impressive so I bet it is a good year.