Sunday, April 12, 2009

A 30th Birthday Party...(not mine!)

My friend Julie turned 30 so her parents had a party for her. We have been friends for 22 years, wow...that's a long time! I had a great time catching up with Julie, Dawn and the rest of the family. All of the kids had a wonderful time. They Gagon's have a lot of property so the kids play outside the entire time with sticks, water and a quad! Ty and his favorite cousin Kendyl entertained each other. Ty was completely soaked and exhausted when it was time for it to be over.

Me, Julie and Kayla
Jordan (Dawn and Eric Gagon's little boy)
Uncle Shawn giving Ty and Kendyl a ride on the quad. I am just glad that I was inside with Tater and not watching...it made me nervous! Ty loved it!


My dad and Kennadi




Kendyl and Ty just playing outside



Tatum playing with Julie's 30 necklace.


Kendyl and Tater at it again.




Me, Tater, Midge (Julie's mom) and Jordan
All of the girls (Kayla, me, Julie, Dawn and Midge)




1 comment:

The Gagon's said...

You're amazing! Hahahaha how did you find time to post the pictures already?!

We planned to do Easter festivities at our house this morning but Eric was a little hung over from last night and for some reason Jordan is being a little sh*t! Needless to say the easter eggs are still in the closet....maybe I'll be nice break them out later this afternoon. :)