Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"All done boobing"

This might be too much info for some but oh well. Lately my milk supply has been really low so I thought it should be time for Tater to start drinking some formula. She has NEVER taken a bottle and just in the last few weeks she would drink out of a sippy cup. So Friday night I decided to try some formula in a Nuby Sippy cup and she drank it! (I love this brand of cup. They have no little valves to lose!) I was so happy and she even slept ALL night...I thought that might have solved her waking up in the middle of the night problem but that only lasted one night. Anyways, Ty asked me what Tatum was doing because he really hasn't seen her drink out of a sippy cup. I told him she was drinking milk called formula and he said, "Are you all done boobing her?"


Tatum is not completely weaned but it's a start.

3 comments:

The Neyens Family said...

YEAH!!! FREEDOM!! BRING ON THE DRINKS!

Nicole said...

I 2nd that. Lets start drinking. Oh wait, I'm still boobing...

Audra said...

Are you serious? Ty really said that? That's hilarious! What a character!