Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Ty woke up this morning not really understanding the concept of the Easter Bunny, but by the time it was over, he totally gets it. He loved finding eggs and the Easter Bunny left two Easter baskets for Ty. One with the movie Cars, bouncy balls and some cars and the other one was filled with flowers, pots, gardening gloves, a rake, and a watering can. I wonder how the Easter Bunny knew Ty liked to plant flowers?


Ty wearing his gardening gloves while watching Cars with daddy.
Ty's garden basket.
Mommy putting on Ty's gloves (excuse how I look in the morning...it's not pretty!)







1 comment:

Audra said...

It's so fun to see how other families celebrate Easter and other holidays. Isn't it just so wonderful to do these special things for your children! I love it (but it can wear me out too!).

And whatever. You look totally good in the morning. WAY better than what I look like!