Sunday, May 3, 2009

being entertained

I don't know who was more entertained, Me or Tatum. Watching Tatum play is so enjoyable. She is always so happy and smiley and she entertains herself. Her favorite toy right now is the Bumbo. When she was a baby (oh yeah, she still is a baby) or when she was younger, she really didn't sit in because she would arch her back and want out so now she plays in it, on it, and around it for hours...well not actually hours but for quite awhile. She climbs in it and then sits and then kicks her legs and smiles. She is so proud of herself.

I am so in love with my children, I just can't get enough of them. Even with the tears and tantrums, they are amazing!







What do your kids play with that really isn't a toy but keeps them occupied for hours? Even if I don't know you, I would love to know what other unconventional toys other kids play with so leave me a comment and either tell me about it or let me know if you made a post about it so I can read it!

1 comment:

Audra said...

cardboard boxes
sticks
I'll have to think of some more