Monday, May 4, 2009

etsy, etsy, etsy

I am in love with website etsy.com. If you don't know about it, you can buy anything that is handcrafted and EVERYTHING is adorable. On Saturday night I purchased a few hair clippies and one of them came in the mail today! This little butterfly clip is so cute and it stays in her hair! This is one I specifically got from the seller named poshlily. I have a few more coming this week from other sellers, I can't wait to put them in Tater's hair.





A month ago I bought Tatum's birthday outfit from an Etsy seller. I will give you a hint: It's light pink, dark pink and frilly. It starts with a "t" and ryhmes with the word "blue." Hmm...I wonder what it is?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Kelsey
Oh my goodness. Love the clippie. I am seriously addicted to etsy.
I started ordering so many (you know with twin girls, then you need two for each for their pig tails, ha) I started making my own. Its so easy and so much fun.
I haven't made any this week. After just coming home from the hospital, and Im working on some stuff for Mothers Day at church. But I hope to get some posted, some time this month. HA!
have you checked out the link I posted? You should also try Briar Clair.etsy I have stuff from her too.