Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a total 180

Ty is scared of dogs. Actually that is an understatement, he is terrified of dogs. He will start to shake and cry and want me to hold him when there is a dog near us. Then yesterday something changed. We were at Pat's baseball game and my dad brought his dog, Bud. Ty usually will not go near him but yesterday Ty wouldn't leave his side. He sat next to him, petted him, and took him on a walk. Strange. I had to take pictures to show Pat and the rest of the family for proof. According to Ty, Bud is Ty's dog now.

We bring Ty's plasma car to the games and it keeps him entertained for awhile so I can try to watch some of the game.
Here's the proof!

Walking Bud on the leash.


I think it helps that Bud is such a well behaved dog.








Ty is in his own little world.


Then there is Tater. She just sits and hangs out. I just keep feeding her food and she stays pretty content during the games.





Messy Me Class
We started the spring Messy Me class and this time Tater gets to participate! I keep her in the stroller for the first part just because it's so hard to keep an eye on two kids that move. When I let her out, she has so much fun. She loved playing in the water tub and so did Ty.






Tatum putting some water and soap on another kid's hair...oops!

No comments: