Saturday, May 9, 2009

the other man

The other man in my life beside my husband is my 2 and half year old little boy. He tests my patience everyday but I love him more than anything. Today after Pat's game and after my family left and Tatum was sleeping, Ty and I just sat on the couch, cuddled and watched TV. It was the BEST! When he watches TV, I am usually picking up the house, checking the blogs that I follow (yeah, I know, I am addicted to reading blogs!), or playing with Tatum. So today I just decided to spend some cuddle time with my little man...It was much needed. I need to take advantage of this time because I know in a few years he will want nothing to do with his mama.

Just sitting on the sandbox.

For Mother's Day the only thing I wanted was to have my living room carpet cleaned. So today one of Pat's co-workers has a carpet cleaning business came over and cleaned our carpet. Ty of course wanted to help. He was so proud of himself and he thought he was doing a great job holding the hose.







By the way, our carpet looks great and now I don't want anyone to even step on it.




No comments: