Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If you are in a medical emergency...

you probably shouldn't count on me. Tatum fell today and smacked her face on an open drawer. I picked her up not realizing that she was bleeding. I panicked because I didn't know where the blood was coming from. Then I realized I was wearing my new Lucky shirt that I got yesterday and I didn't want to get blood on it. (I know, it's very selfish of me but I rarely buy anything for myself and I didn't want it to be ruined.) So I quickly gave her to Pat but she only wanted her mommy. I was holding her and realized she had bitten a little chunk out of her tongue. It was bleeding pretty good so I called the dr and they pretty much told me that there was nothing they could do. I felt bad for Tater and then I felt really bad for worrying about my shirt in the whole ordeal. So if you are around me and start bleeding profusely...I'll save you but I might have to charge you for the clothes that get stained. JUST KIDDING!

4 comments:

flynnfamily said...

Remember the pants I owe you from Kenna's delivery and umbilical cord? Hehee!

Kelsey said...

Kayla-That's exactly what I was thinking about. The blood NEVER came out of those pants that I loved. Ha!

The Gagon's said...

That is absolutely hillarious! I hope she's feeling better.

The Neyens Family said...

LOL!! I pray I never get hurt around you!