Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wahoo!

I just want to give a little pat on the back to my husband and his baseball team for beating Burlington tonight AND last night. So now they will be the #2 seed in districts! Yay!

I hardly ever blog about my husband. So tonight I will give him a little blog time. He is the best coach, dad and husband. He has great balance between coaching and family and that is what I love. Since we are both coaches, he can come home at night and we talk about strategy, players and we bounce ideas off each other. We understand each other so well, it's amazing and we almost always knows what each other is thinking. I know how to get him out of his cranky moods (He can be a little anal at times). When we do get mad at each other we end up laughing about it two minutes later. Pat totally appreciates what I do everyday by staying home with the kids. He understands that it's hard work and doesn't expect the house to be clean and dinner on the table when he gets home. Actually, he usually cooks! He is a better cook than I am so it all works out.

I love you babe, you are the BEST!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

You two are great together! Congrats to Pat! That is so exciting! When is districts?