Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day at the Children's Museum

Playing in the water center


In the Construction Zone: What's more fun for a boy than building and then crashing?

Future Palaeontologist?

Pat showing Ty where to find some dinosaur bones.

Then we went to the top of the Children's Museum and there is just so much to do and it was such a nice day.

Watching themselves as they broadcast the news
Ty loved driving the bus (not a very good pic of Pat...oops) and talking on the intercom system.

Putting out fires in the Fire Station room.

Kendyl and Ty milking the cow


Driving the Tractor

Ty is driving the big train and he is making the horn blow.
Me and my Tater!
Ty was in heaven playing with the train tracks with Kennadi and Kendyl

Ty also loved driving the airplane, I hope he doesn't want to become a pilot. It would make me a nervous wreck.



The only thing I wanted for Valentine's Day was to spend good quality time with my family and that's what I got. We went down the Everett Children's Museum with my sister, brother-in-law and my two nieces. It was so much fun, Ty had a great time and so did we! We enjoyed it so much we bought a 1 year membership (Actually my mom ended buying it for us for a Valentines present, thanks mom!). It was really busy but there were so many things to do that you really didn't noticed until one of our kids ran off and we would lose them for a minute...panic would set in and then we would find them. If you haven't been there, it is a must! It is probably one of the best places to bring kids that is local because there is just so much to do for everyone!
HAPPY 9 MONTH BIRTHDAY TATER!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

I love the children's museum!! It looks like Ty had soo much fun! I can't wait to go with you during my maternity leave! Oh and by the way the pic with Kayla, I looked at and said wow Kelsey really looks like Kayla in this pic! Haha...it was Kayla....I think my stuffy nose is clogging my brain!