Monday, February 9, 2009

First pair of "unders"

Look at the cute little Thomas bum.
And Thomas jammies
Big boy in those "unders."

We went down to my mom's yesterday and even though Ty is not potty trained she couldn't resist buying Ty some Thomas the Train underwear. Ty calls them his "unders." Tonight we put them on over his diaper, he thought it was pretty cool.


On another note, Tatum has an allergic reaction to her amoxycillin so she has hives all over her body. But it's nothing a little Benadryl won't cure!

3 comments:

The Neyens Family said...

HAHA...the unders pictures make me laugh!!

Jeff, Allison & Ryan said...

Yes! Those undies look very familiar! :) My mom said she saw you the other day at the doctors office and that your little one had a rash. She said it was really fun to see you again as it's been quite awhile! Ryan had a reaction to that, too. No fun, but always good to know it's nothing too serious.
I would really love to get together sometime, but realized I don't know where you live? Figured maybe near Anacortes since you were at that doctors office.
Stay in touch and we'll have to figure out a time to catch up!
Love, Ally

Anonymous said...

hold on to the foot of the bed buddy, your undies are coming down a bit, I will spit I your ass crack for lube, grab your hips and my man meat goes in your ass, started f-c-ing my cousin when he was 5 and I was 12, never forget his tight, sweet boip-s-y and seeing my come drip from it