Thursday, February 26, 2009

Little Leaps

Tatum loved all the balls!









I see you Ty!



Ty woke up this morning with ALOT of energy so I knew we needed to do something active. It had snowed a couple of inches and was cold outside so we decided to drive to Oak Harbor to a place called Little Leaps gym. We went with Cari and Riley and the kids had a great time. Everything in the place is soft so the kids can't get hurt. Ty and Tatum loved the ball pit the most!

I have to be totally honest, the place was nice, clean, safe and I didn't have to worry about anything but it was pretty expensive for what there was to do. It was $6/hour per kid so we only stayed an hour. The way I look at it, I can go to the Everett Children's Museum for $7 and spend all day there and there is more to do even though it's a little more stressful chasing after your kid for hours! But if you are looking for something to do one day with your kid, your kid will have fun if you go to Little Leaps. It was nice going to a place where I didn't have to worry about Tatum so overall it was a great day!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

Thank you for being honest about Little Leaps! Your adoring fans deserve to know the truth!! It looks like fun, but yeah $6/hour! If you wanted to pay me $6/hour I would play with Ty and Tatum at my house all day!! Just let me know!