Saturday, February 7, 2009

Playing with Xavier

Ty and Xavier giving each other rides in the wagon, they were almost too big for it.


Xavier is practicing his big brother skills so he will be ready for his baby sister in a couple of months.


Best Buds: We finally got them both looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.

Eating some ice cream.


Patiently waiting for their food.

Tonight Lianna, Steve, and Xavier came over for dinner. Ty and Xavier have so much fun with each other. They had the occasional tug of war over some toys but other than that they had a great time with each other. It was fun just chatting with Lianna, lately we just see each other at volleyball so it was good to hang out with the families. By the way Lianna, you look hot in those prego jeans, I wished I looked that good when I was pregnant!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

You are so fast with your blog!! Your children are probably sound asleep!! I wrote my post, but I haven't downloaded the pictures yet! I didn't know you were taking video of the tug-o-war!! SOOO FUNNY!!
Thanks for such a good time!