Sunday, February 22, 2009

The countdown begins...

"Isn't this great!" said daddy. I couldn't help but take a picture of my three favorite people laying together on the couch. Pat just loved laying with both of them on the couch. It's hard to get both of them to stay still for very long, it helps when one of them is sick.
Two more days until we see Thomas the Train Live at the Everett Events Center. We mentioned it to Ty awhile ago but really didn't give much detail because he really doesn't have the concept of time and if we told him we were going to see Thomas he would want to go right at that moment. Tonight we were playing and I asked him if he wanted to go see Thomas and he said, "that's a great idea." I don't know when my two year started using that expression but it sure was cute. I have been so excited to see Thomas because I can't wait to see Ty's excitement. Just cross your fingers that neither one of us gets the stomach flu from Tater between now and Tuesday!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

I love snuggling!! I don't know how I feel about Pat's hairless face....