Friday, February 20, 2009

Loving my kids


"Mom, are you really taking my picture again?"
"Yep Ty, mommy has to update the blog so just stand there for one second."


It had been a few days since I put pictures up, so here are my kids...again! Today was such a good day with both kids. I don't think either one of them cried at all today, yeah a tantrum free day...mark that one on the calendar. These are days that I just cherish and enjoy so much and am thankful that I get to stay home with them. I hope I don't have too many of these days because it really makes me want have a few more kids (or maybe just one more). I think I gave my kids at least 100 kisses each. Also, Tatum stood by herself without holding onto anything for 7 seconds twice. She is getting to be such a big girl these days.

2 comments:

Audra said...

More than once I've wondered how many kisses I've given my kids, especially my babies!

The Neyens Family said...

Yay Tatum will be running in no time! Let the fun begin!