Sunday, March 14, 2010

potpourri

Tatum wore her dress that I made her on Saturday for her cousin Della's first birthday. I got a picture but I forgot to take one with her coat off, oh well. She loves wearing dresses, she said, "Tamum wearing pretty dress, Tamum cute."


We got back from the bday party and the kids wanted to play a little ball. I finally found the other bat, now they both have bats and don't constantly fight over who gets to hit.






I loved the fact that Tatum was wearing a dress and tights and playing a little baseball. She can be a girly girl AND still play sports...my kinda girl!

Ty acts like a lion all of the time. We can be at the park, store, anywhere and Ty will roar at anyone. Sometimes he scares kids when he roars so loud. So today he wanted to dress up like a lion and Tatum wanted her costume on too. Hers is a cute butterfly but she was roaring too.

My parents came to visit and the kids greeted my mom in their costumes.


Ty loves to bake with me and his Grandma Maggie so I thought I should make him an apron. I wanted to make sure that it wasn't too girly so I made his apron out of Husky fabric. I bought fabric to make Tatum's apron but I forgot to by the red thread to go with it.
Can't you tell from his face that he loves his apron? He actually does like it but he didn't want me to take a picture of him, he was in a cranky mood!


















2 comments:

flynnfamily said...

CUTE APRON! I love the dress up!

Nicole said...

Love that Ty even has his helmet on when he was batting.