Monday, March 22, 2010

makes me happy

I love the fact that I am teaching kindergarten now instead of fourth grade. I get to use a lot of what I do with my students with my own kids. I got a new cd for my classroom and I took it home so I can familiarize myself with the cd before I use it with my students and guess who sat there for 45 minutes listening to every song?

I am just as surprised as you are, Ty! He loved the cd. I am so glad and it made me very happy.
In the last month our kindergarten got a new handwriting program, Handwriting Without Tears. I love it because it uses several different ways to teach letter writing. One of the parts is using wood pieces to make the capital letters. Ty loves using the pieces to make letters, words,his name, and shapes.

T-Y, that's me!


Tatum just likes to take the pieces away from her brother and run!


I just had to take a picture of her Hello Kitty bum!

2 comments:

flynnfamily said...

I liked taters outfit - very cute! Ty is a genius!

Nicole said...

Ok Mommy of the year!That is a great perk with your job.