Tuesday, March 30, 2010

5 is a piece of cake

I had my sister's three kids for the day and a sleepover. I was a little nervous about how and where the kids were going to sleep but everything went perfectly!

I am so bummed that I don't have any pictures of the kids at Pat's game. Tatum and Kendyl ended up being covered in mud and water. I think Tatum walked through every muddle puddle she could find. By the time the game ended it was 6pm and the kids were starving so I ended up picking up some Happy Meals. Not the most healthy dinner, but they loved it because they got dragon toys and chased each other around the house for an hour playing dragons.
My nephew Kaeden, he is the oldest and does such a good job playing with my kids. Ty thinks he is the coolest person ever, he wants to be just like him.

Watching a little Cars to end the night.
Kendyl saying good-night to her mommy.
Kendyl and Ty.




Tatum just loves Kenna and Kenna just loves Tatum!



My cowboy boot wearing girl.

The sleeping arrangements: Ty, Kenna and Kendyl in sleeping bags and Kaeden in Ty's bed all in Ty's room. It worked great until woke up in the middle of the night screaming. I took him to the doctor this morning and of course the night when his cousins sleepover he gets an ear infection, ugh!

Tatum thought that she was going to sleep with Kenna in our bed. She was a little disappointed when we had to put her in her crib.


The girls.


Night-Night!

Ty and Tatum had such a good time with their cousins, we can't wait to have them over again soon!












6 comments:

Jen said...

so sweet. some of my favorite memories are doing sleep overs with my cousins. love those times.
and how sweet of you.

The McFarlane Family said...

I thought this was a pregnancy announcement. I must admit, I'm disappointed. :o)

Julie said...

Jordan follows my Kaiden around everywhere! I picked him up on Sunday and as we were leaving, he says "where kaiden?"

flynnfamily said...

Cute pics! Thanks again for having them! We enjoyed ourselves as much as the kids did at yours!

Kelsey said...

Sorry Em! I am sorry that I disappointed you.

Nicole said...

I am impressed. Thats it you should have 5 kids not 3. Hope Ty feels better.