Sunday, March 21, 2010

another weekend

Pat started baseball three weeks ago and the kids sure do miss him coming home at 2:45 (so do I!). When he does come home he gets greeted by two kids yelling, DADDY! He loves it and they bombard him with requests, like reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar.




Tatum wanted to wear her Minnie Mouse hat and she ran around saying, "Princess Tamum."




Some friends from Ty's preschool are having a baby so I made some burp cloths, a taggie blankie and I thought I should make the soon to be big sister something too, so I made her an apron. It has a lot of imperfections, I ran out of the white trim so I had to use red for the strings and then I didn't notice it until I looked at this picture, the pocket is crooked, oh well!








I got some of this style burp cloth when I had Ty and they were my favorite because they fit nicely on your shoulder and didn't fall off. Again, lots of imperfections but it is to be puked on by a baby so I am not to worried.

3 comments:

The Gagon's said...

Wow! You're amazing! You must be burning up that sewing machine!! hahaha

flynnfamily said...

you are so domesticated!!! love you!

Nicole said...

I think you need to start a business.