Thursday, March 11, 2010

pOp

One of my former volleyball players, Kirsty, has been watching the kids on Thursdays. I was talking to Kirsty about how the day went and she was telling the events of the day and she mentioned that Ty spelled the word "pop." She said he wrote the word and showed it to her and said, "Look, I just wrote the word pop," and proceeded to sound out each letter. She ended up doing more words with him. He would write some and then she wrote words while he would sound them out. So I got home and I asked him to write pop for me, luckily I caught him in a good mood and he wrote if for me.



Then he wrote DAD by sounding out the letters himself. Ty's "A" looks like a squiggly "H" but it is supposed to an "A."

2 comments:

The Neyens Family said...

That is AMAZING!! Can you teach my son this summer to write POP!!

flynnfamily said...

wow! He is ready for Kindergarten!