Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hanging out

I am so bummed that I don't have any pictures because I left my camera at the college yesterday. Pat was so excited that college football started today, he got Ty excited too! Pat and Ty sat on the couch eating chips, crackers and cheese with their baseball hats on watching football. Ty would repeat everything Pat would say, it was adorable. Tonight all of our neigbhors got together and had another crab feed. I think they caught 23 crabs and I ate at least 3 whole crabs myself, it was so good. Ty of course loved playing with all of the big boys. Tonight he figured out how to drive the neighbors little battery powerd hummer so he thought he was pretty cool.

Then there is little Tater. I fed her and then she slept the entire time so it made the night easy. She is such a sweet baby I can barely stand it. The only problem that I have with her, is she still will NOT take a bottle, she absolutely refuses. It makes me so sad that she won't eat for 5-6 hours when I am at volleyball. She never cries when I am around and the thought of her crying makes me want to cry too! If anyone has any suggestions besides trying a different type of bottle or nipple, I would love to hear it!

1 comment:

Audra said...

I can just picture the boys watching football together. Special moments for sure. I love how little boys mimick their daddies.

Don't have any advice about the bottle/breast feeding. So sorry you have to deal with that though! Stubborn little Tatum. She knows what she likes and she won't accept anything else! Watch out for the teenage years!