Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back in the tub!

After 4 months of sitting there with bath toys waiting to be played with, the tub is back in use! Last week I was giving Tater a bath on the counter and Ty asked to take a bath just like Tatum. So I plopped his 21 month old body into the tiny infant to toddler tub on the kitchen counter and gave him a bath...he loved it! So this weekend I was giving Tatum another bath and he asked to have a bath again but this time I put the toddler tub in the big bath tub in the bathroom. He seemed to enjoy playing with his tub toys. This morning he asked to have a "bathy" and I was shocked! He went to Tatum's bath and I told him if he wants to take a bath, he would have to use the big bath and he ran into the bathroom yelling, "bathy!" So sure enough he jumped right into the bath like he hadn't been scared of it for the last 4 months. He played in the bath for a half an hour and I had to drag him out of the bath. So who knows what made him change his mind about baths but I am just glad he enjoys them again.

No comments: