Friday, September 12, 2008

First Day of Preschool

Ty with some other kids and Miss Ashley his teacher.

Hmm...how do these things work?

Ty and I are enrolled in a Co-op Preschool here in Anacortes. Today was the first day and Ty was so excited! He loves playing with all of the toys and he did a great job sharing the toys, I was relieved! Just like the playgroup this summer, Ty really doesn't want anything to do with circle time. There are just so many toys to play with, he is too distracted to sit down. I only took a couple of pictures and it was Ty using the scissors for the first time. He looked at the other kids using the scissors and was tryinig to figure out how they worked. Of course the scissors are so child-proof they don't even cut the paper but oh well! It was a lot of fun and on the way home Ty said, "Fun, kids, toys!"
By the way, my volleyball team won last night, we are now 3-1. I am not sure how much Pat was able to watch the game becuase he had to chase Ty around but luckily my sister, dad, Grandpa Swapp were at the game too to help out a bit.

No comments: