Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baseball...over?

Well, I did say that baseball was over a couple of weeks ago but it actually isn't, the team just had a "break." The Anacortes Baseball team is hosting the regional tournament for legion ball, so it's all the state winners from 7 different states. Since Anacortes is hosting the tourney, they automatically get to play in the tournament. As much I wish that baseball was completely over because volleyball is starting tomorrow, it is pretty neat that the team is in the tourney. For all you baseball fans, the field looks absolutely amazing. The grass is perfectly green and it looks like they mowed the field with a pair of clippers. I wish I would have taken pictures last night to show all of you. Anyways, Pat's team played last night and they WON! This makes things complicated since I start volleyball tomorrow and we have practice all day. But I am so glad they won because it is great experience for his players. They played so well, it was really good to see.

No comments: