Sunday, August 10, 2008

And More Family...

Tatum just loves her Papa

My grandpa fell asleep in the chair for about an hour and had no idea that we were taking pictures of him.

Pretty Girl!

We were trying to get a good picture with the gorgeous view in the background

Me and my boy!

My mom with Ty looking at the water

Ty with Uncle Shawn on the dock

Cousin Tim from Florida holding Tatum

Shawn and Pat enjoying their beers

Trying to get a picture of all the cousins, we had to hurry because it's hard to get kids to stay still for very long.

Today we went down to my Aunt Carol and Uncle Rick's house down in Marysville to celebrate my cousin Don's birthday. Don, his wife Kim and their four children are here from Florida. It was the first time the kids had met most of the family. Don hadn't been back home in almost 12 years, so it was so good to see him and finally meet his kids.

No comments: