Monday, August 11, 2008

Reality is setting in

It has been so nice the past three months being home with my two babies but now volleyball is starting on Friday and I can't believe it. I left Tatum tonight for our coaches meeting for about 4 hours. Tatum did ok, she had a difficult time taking a bottle and that made me so sad. When I got home she just looked so confused and sad and I could see that she didn't understand why I wasn't there to feed her. I really didn't leave Ty until he was about 9 months old so this is going to be hard for me to leave Tatum a lot when she is only 3 months old. Then I tell myself that I am lucky to get to stay home with my two wonderful children because some people have to go back to work right after they have a kid. So...I guess I am lucky and I should stop throwing myself a pity party and get over it.

On another note, I came home from my meeting at 8:30 and I pull into the driveway and Ty, the neighbors, Pat and his dad are all out playing and talking. It just made me so happy to see everyone having fun and enjoying each other on this nice summer evening. Ty was tired and delerious but he was having so much fun playing with the big boys.

1 comment:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Good Luck this season! You could do what Kelly did and bring Tatum and put her in the pack n play ;)

Hope everything else is going well. Take care Tracey