Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Being busy

Last week was pretty busy. Ty played with his cousin Charlie, went to the field alot with his daddy, Grandpa Swapp babysat him all day, we had a bbq with the neighbors, went to three of Pat's games, went to the Metcalf's for crab while Ty played with Jack and Ryan, Grammers and Papa came up on Sunday, and then Kayla and my dad came up with her three kids yesterday. In between all of this, I started volleyball. It is going well and I really enjoy my players. On Friday, Saturday and Monday I had two practices a day, so Pat brought the kids over to see me in between practices and that made my day!! It was nice because I was also able to feed Tatum because she won't take a bottle. And yes Kayla you were right, We should have been giving her bottles at least once a week for awhile just to get her used to it. She cried for two hours with Pat last night and refused to eat until I got home. It made me so sad that she cried for so long because she is such a happy baby and never usually cries. We have tried different bottles and nipples so we don't know what to do now...ughh!

No comments: