Saturday, August 2, 2008

Auntie Loves Tatum




My sister is so funny. She has three kids and wishes that she could have a fourth but her hubby says no. So, she is a little baby crazy so she just loves to hold Tatum when we are together and Tatum loves her. My sister has the touch, she can get her to burp and even pass gas easily!

The last couple of days I have gone down to Marysville in the afternoons with Tatum to see my dad in the hospital because he had hip replacement surgery yesterday. For those of you who know my dad, you know he is dying to get out of the hospital. He is doing great and driving the nurses nuts as expected. Pat and Ty have had good quality time together while we are down there. Actually, Pat has lucked out and Ty has taken 3 hour naps so he got some alone time while we were gone.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Cute, cute pictures. At first glance, I thought that was you, Kelsey.

Tatum is a beauty!

Wow, tell your dad that we wish him well. What an ordeal - hip replacement. Hope he heals fast!