Sunday, January 31, 2010

moments that I love

It was really quiet in the house and my first thought was, "uh-oh, what have they done now" but this is what I found: Ty and Tatum reading a book on the couch. It was so cute. We have two copies of the Merry Christmas Curious George and they both were reading them. I love the fact that they are 18 months apart. They play together and they carry on these great toddler conversations and they enjoy doing the same activities.

By the way, if any of you wondering why Ty is wearing his coat inside here is why. Well, we went for a walk around 4 this afternoon and when we got back inside he refused to take of his coat because he said it was helping him being cozy and warm (he tends to be a little stubborn like somebody I know...). So, I finally was able to pry it off him at 8:30 right before bed. He definitely was cozy and warm, he was sweating!

No comments: