Saturday, January 16, 2010

20 months old

I can't believe Tatum is 20 months old and getting closer to her 2nd birthday. She is my baby girl and she is acting so grown up lately, she truly amazes me. I am not posting what she can do at 20 months to brag, I just want to be able to look back and know at what age she did things because eventually I am going to turn this blog into a book!

At 20 months Tatum...
  • Weighs around 26-27 lbs
  • says all of her letter sounds except for C and G. (for example: what does a b say?)
  • can identify a lot of letters, her favorite letters are W and T
  • can count to 10 (she always skips the number 9)
  • says 2-3 words sentences. Some of her favorites are: stop it Ty Swapp, here ya go, poop on potty, come on _______, hold you, Ty sleeping/awake/crying
  • If I ask her if she is cute, she says, no mommy cute!
  • she has very good manners and always says thank you
  • favorite show is Caillou from PBS Sprout
  • sleeps 12-13 hours a night and goes to bed between 6:30-7pm.
  • she cries/whines when I am home and when I am gone she is perfect for whoever is watching her including her daddy
  • eats, eats and eats
  • poops, poops and poops!
  • loves taking baths
  • does not like me doing her hair
  • loves shoes
  • can give a little attitude and can be sassy
  • LOVES her brother, she does not like it when Ty is not with her ( I hope she always feels that way about her brother)


Tatum making her scrunched up funny face, not the cutest but I still love it!

3 comments:

flynnfamily said...

I love that girl! She is such a sweetheart.

The Gagon's said...

Oh My Gosh! I can't believe she's that old already! She's so dang cute! :) It's almost time for number 3! hahaha

I'm going to turn my blog into a book too! I'm thinking of doing one book per year.

Nicole said...

You forgot to add that we call her Tater Bug, or at least her friend Grace does. She is such a cute little girl.