Saturday, January 9, 2010

just a good day

Sorry the pictures are in reverse order. We had a great day today as a family. It started by Ty and I going to the pool. We had a great time and Ty's fear of water is slowly going away. But my fear of people seeing my white legs in the winter is still here...I am not sure that fear will ever go away. After naps we played outside, cleaned the car and went for a walk. It was great that it was so nice outside today! Then my parents came up for dinner and brought my 7 year old nephew Kaeden with them.

Ty cuddling with Kaeden. Ty LOVES playing with his older cousin. Anything Kaeden does, Ty wants to do too.


Tatum wrestling with her "apa."


Now it's Ty's turn for the wrestling.








My mom was carrying Tatum around like a sack of potatoes and Tatum couldn't get enough of it, she kept saying, "again."





Pat working on his golf swing.









2 comments:

flynnfamily said...

Thanks for letting my boy play with your kids!!! love you!

The Gagon's said...

There's nothing better than a good ol' family day! :) Cute pics!