Monday, January 4, 2010

building forts and such

I haven't taken many pictures lately. I could have. But I doubt any of you wanted to see what we have been up to the last few days of 2009...the stomach flu. Now we are feeling much better and school starts back up for me tomorrow. I am sad the break is over but I shouldn't feel sorry for myself, I had 18 days off and great quality time with my family.
This is Ty and Pat under the fort they built. Ty loved it! Please excuse the picture of our bed, our comforter was puked on a bit by our lovely 3 year old who refused to puke in the toilet or a bowl.

They pulled out bench away from the bed to build a fort.


T & T have been sporting their Husky hats lately and running around saying, "we are huskies, wahoo!"




I love watching Tatum read independently. She takes it so seriously.

No comments: