Saturday, January 16, 2010

Buddies

On Thursday we had the Neyens Family over for dinner and then we went to the Nooksack vs Anacortes boys basketball game. Ty was so excited that his best buddy Xavier was coming over. I think that he asked at least 50 times, is Xavier here yet? Ty and X play so well together, it is really cute. Then there is Xavier's little baby sister, Harper. Tatum had to get used to sharing toys with a baby, all of a sudden she realized she wasn't the baby anymore.
Harper showing off her sitting skills.
Tatum crawling like Harper.

Tatum not letting Harper get her water. Even though these two are a year apart, hoefully they will be great friends too!


The boys playing so nicely together with Ty's garbage truck.



This is Xavier falling on Ty in April of 2007. I just had to post pictures of them together when they were little, they have been buds since they were born!




I finally got them to sit still so I can take a picture of them.





April 2007

2 comments:

Audra said...

Hey, my boy has that very same garbage truck. Is he a lover of garbage trucks too?

The Neyens Family said...

AAAHHH soo cute! I miss them being that little, but I'm so glad they can play together now without parental supervision!!