Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat 09

This year I was so happy that Ty wanted to wear his costume. He loved being lion for Halloween and Tatum loved being a butterfly and putting the candy in her bucket.


In the car ready to go to downtown Anacortes for trick or treating at the businesses.




Can you guess what Pat is for Halloween?



My parents came with us to go downtown. As long as my mom kept giving Tatum candy she was happy!







My dad carrying Tater bug!






We went with our good friends the Johnstons. Cowgirl Grace is protecting her candy from Ty.




Emmit is the cutest little lobster. Tatum liked putting her finger in Emmit's eyes.




Oops, a little candy catostrophe.



I was trying to get a good picture of me and my little lion but he was too interested in his candy to look at the camera.




After trick or treating downtown we went to the Johnstons for pizza. Tatum thought it was a good idea to go for a ride on Emmit.


When it got dark, Nicole and I took the big kids trick or treating. Ty loved going to everyone's house. He would yell, wahoo! Now that I am a parent, I know exactly what was in those mugs when my parents took us trick or treating...




The kids relaxing after a long day.
















2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is the best picture of Tatum and Emmit, mmm wonder where Emmit's parents were...

Jen said...

My girls love to ride backs...not sure where they got that idea, but if another kiddo is laying down, they are fair game to Grace & Faith.
I love the costumes.
And so happy to see your mom is feeling better.