Thursday, November 19, 2009

being away from the family

I left yesterday to coach my team at the NWAACC volleyball championships in Oregon. I called Pat last night to see how the kids were and this is what he says.

Do you really think we should have a third kid? I said, maybe but why do you say that? Well...Pat had parent-teacher conferences last night so Pat was trying to get the kids fed before his dad got to our house to watch the kids. Ty ended up have an accident in his unders while eating dinner. So Pat took off his unders not knowing that he had pooped too. Pat told Ty to stay right there. Acting like a little boy he listened to his daddy, not really! He ran into our room and onto our bed and sat and rolled around on our bed getting poop all over. So Pat was trying to wipe him up and realized he had poop in his hair and on his feet. So Pat through him in the bath and of course since Ty was in the bath, Tatum had to get a bath too. Pat was trying to hurry because he needed to go to conferences but it really was a mess! I was laughing so hard when Pat was telling me this story, I just wish there was a video of it so I could have seen Pat's reaction!

I miss you babe, thanks for doing everything while I am coaching!!! You are the best husband! No I am not trying to suck up and feel bad for always being gone, really I am not!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

It must be a boy thing. LOL!