Sunday, November 8, 2009

a date with my little man and Disney on Ice

Today Ty and I went to Disney on Ice for a little date. Ty had a great time and he loved seeing all of the cars from the movie "Cars." The other great thing about today is Ty went all day in his unders including the hour drives to Disney on Ice and back home, the show and visiting my parents and then dinner at a Mexican restaurant. So I guess he is almost potty trained. He still won't poo on the potty but I am thrilled on his progress!







I realized after looking at all of the pictures of Ty, he doesn't look that happy but he really did have a great time!





Ty picked out a Lightning McQueen car and a Tinker Bell for Tatum. Tinker Bell's wing kept falling off and Ty said, "These wings are driving me nuts!"





No comments: