Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dear Ty,

Dear Ty,
Happy 3rd Birthday! We love you so much! We can't believe what a big boy you are now. You amaze us at what you know and how quickly you will learn something. It took two weeks for you to learn all of your sounds (thanks to the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD and not to your parents who are teachers, ha!) and can sound out some basic words. You still are a skinny little guy (about 32 lbs) and a very picky eater. I am hoping that one day you will outgrow having a hotdog for lunch and dinner everyday. We are still working on "poo training" you but I am pretty sure that it will be very soon! We love how you LOVE everything. You appreciate anything that we give you, even if it is just a dollar store toy. "That's awesome" is what you say when you like something right now and what you like the most is anything with Lightning McQueen. Your daddy and I love watching you play and take care of your sister. The other day in the car you said to her, "Tatum you are my favorite girl and I love your hair," that melted your mommy's heart. I love how you love her. I hope you two are best friends growing up. We love you Ty, YOU are our favorite little boy!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Ty! :)