Sunday, November 29, 2009

november randomness.

I thought that I would blog more now that volleyball is over but I seem to be just as busy with parent-teacher conferences, family, and holidays. Ty had a family birthday party and then last week he invited a few of his friends (Ben, Riley and Addison) over for a little birthday celebration...it was pretty much like a play date with cupcakes with red frosting.

Tatum and Ben
Riley and Ty













Addison loving that cupcake!




Last Wednesday my kindergarten class had a Thanksgiving Feast where they dressed up like pilgrims. Pat had an early release day so he brought the kids over to mommy's classroom to join us. Of course, Tatum loved all of the food.
Tatum immediately befriended this little girl in my class because she kept feeding her!






Ty enjoying some pumpkin pie.


The kids love playing "ghosts."



This was Tatum right before she ran into the wall...I forgot to stop her because I was too busy taking pictures.


Seriously, can these two be any cuter together? They love each other so much.

This melts my heart!

















1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

Kelsey,

You need to delete the family thanksgiving picture!! Look closely!