Friday, August 14, 2009

nothing exciting, just felt like I needed to post something

When I got home today after being gone all day, I couldn't keep the kids off me, I loved it!




Where's mommy?
Ok, after looking at these pictures of myself, wow, do I need a highlight badly!
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby. I started volleyball today and he got up at 6am with me and made me breakfast. I feel bad because if the roles were reversed, there is probably no way I would have done the same, I love my sleep! I don't know how Pat does it. When he stays home with the kids, I come home and the house is spotless! When he comes home from work the toys are all over, there are dishes in the sink, the laundry is piled high...I guess he would have made a better stay at home parent!
I start teaching again this fall and I am excited to teach kindergarten but it will also be a transition. I will only teach on Tues, Wed and Thur all day and then I will have to coach from 4:30-7pm so there will be some days where I don't see the kiddos. That will make me sad but I know they will be in GREAT hands when I am working. Between Pat's dad and mom and our nanny (Cari who watched Ty) watching my kids they won't even know that I am gone. Anyways, I am rambling and nobody probably is even going to read this long post but this is just what's on my mind.

3 comments:

flynnfamily said...

They love their mommy!!!

The Neyens Family said...

I read your post!! I love it when you walk through the door and they are excited to see you! So fulfilling!

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

I read your so called 'long' posts and keep up with you and the family. I would love to come see you guys play. Let me know when you play BCC and I'll try come over with the kids. Good luck this season.